Terms & Conditions
During the entirety of the hire period, the customer will be responsible for the safekeeping of the hire goods and for keeping these goods in a reasonable state of repair.
2. The customer is responsible for any damage caused to the hire goods beyond reasonable wear and tear. The customer will be charged for any repair or refurbishment work that is deemed necessary.
3. In the event of total loss or irreparable damage to any hire goods for whatever reason, the customer will be responsible for the full replacement value of these goods. It is the customer's responsibility to arrange insurance against such risk. Full details of replacement values can be obtained upon written request.
4. The company will make every effort to deliver and collect goods at the times specified by the customer, however it will not, under any circumstances, accept liability for any expense borne by the customer for any delay in delivery or collection.
5. Cancellation received more than 7 days before the event: 25% of the invoice value.
Cancellation received within 7 days before the event: 50% of the invoice value
Cancellation received within 2 days before the event: 100% of the invoice value.
6. It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure that the company is given adequate access during both delivery and collection of hire goods, and to ensure that the hire goods are available for collection at the specified time.
7. Any parking penalties or other costs incurred during delivery and/or collection will be the responsibility of the customer and thus all such charges will be billed to the customer.
8. Any delays caused by the customer during delivery and/or collection which then necessitate additional journeys will be subject to additional charges.
9. We reserve the right to charge the cost of repair or replacement to your credit card in the event of unreasonable damage or loss of goods.
10. Payments MUST be made in advance. Any failure on the part of the customer to make such payments on time will result either in the hired good not being delivered, or, in the case of goods already on site, being removed without prior notice.
11. In the case where a customer sends photographs to the company, the company reserves the right to use the photos on their website and/or social media at any time.